About Our Garden Restaurant
Table Bookings Are Available For The Following Areas – The Garden / The Restaurant / The Gazebos. Kindly Mention The “Area Of Choice” In The Message Section While Making A Booking Request.
Our Menu Displays All The Scrumptious Dishes We Serve For Breakfast, The Sunday Roast Banquet As Well As The Multi-Cuisine A La Carte – Goan / Naga / North-Indian / English / Russian Or The Classic American. (Note : This Menu Is Not Exhaustive & Contains Only The Popular Fare Served, Detailed Menu Is Available At The Restaurant)
We Have An Array Of Beverages To Go With The Cuisine Of Your Choice, Be It Goan / Naga / North-Indian / English / Russian Or The Classic American
About Our Luxury Rooms
- Continental/Indian Breakfast Is Included In Every Room Package Consisting Of Parathas, Eggs To Order, Toast, Bread, Butter, Tea/Coffee And Fruit Salad
- In-house Facilities Provided: Wi-Fi / 49" Led TV / Library / Paid Mini Bar / Toiletries
- Facilities Provided On Demand: Laundry Services / Hair Dryer / Iron / Romantic Dinners / Proposal Setups / Private Cabanas / Gaming Rooms / Paid Mini Bar / Full Food And Drink Menu Etc
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant & Bar
- Close Proximity To Major Night Clubs, Local Markets & Beautiful Beaches
- Tours / Water Sports (Upon Prior Booking)
- Airport Transfers (Upon Prior Booking)
- Doctor On Call
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Children: Kindly Excuse (Strictly For Adults Only)
- Check-In Time : 14:00 Hrs
- Check-Out Time : 11:00 Hrs
When I asked my husband to drive to this place and we stopped at the entrance , he wasn’t too pleased as it looked like a place In the middle of nowhere in a small street with no parking.Boy was he in for a surprise.
Well, as it turned out they do have some parking within the restaurant .
This restaurant was a gem of a find all thanks to zomato and all the reviewers who did us a favour by eating here and telling us about it .
The restaurant is extremely romantic looking and has seating indoors and outdoors with a small stream and fish, a garden with fruit trees and a grape vine, white flowy curtains and friendly , warm staff to make your experience complete.
We ordered a Veg Thali ,their signature fish thali for the husband and a burger for my daughter .
This is not your regular thali place firstly .we saw the staff bringing out fresh plantain leaf for the thali and the food is served beautifully .
It’s actually quite heavy and the veg thali was shared between two of us easily.
DH loved the fish thali , he couldn’t stop gushing about it.
We just loved this place and think it’s definitely the kind of place to stop at for a beautiful meal.
Situated close to the beach and main road, yet silence and serenity greets you as you enter the gates. The rooms are lavish and modern and very comfortable. Lovely french windows open into the restaurant area. The lighting in the rooms are perfect creating a more spacious feel. The closet space is generous. Linen is clean. Rooms are ideal for 2. Service is quick, friendly help readily available. The restaurant is charming and has plenty of food options to suit all tastes. A short walk out leads you into the main tourist area. A tranquil little oasis indeed.